VTLS Chameleon iPortal System Error Occurred.
Follow this author. New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates.
Shop by category
My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 19 17 iindex 38 University of Cambridge.
Gender Labour Imperialism Colonialism. Articles Cited by. Proceedings of the 16th international conference on World Wide Web, , International review of social history 41 S4 , , Articles 1—20 Show more.
[PDF] Women and Labour in Late Colonial India: The Bengal Jute Industry (Cambridge Studies in
Help Privacy Terms. Qty: Add to cart. Our excellent value books literally don't cost the earth.
- My Life as a Fake.
- Welcome to InfiCare.
- Projective Geometries over Finite Fields!
- [PDF] Women and Labour in Late Colonial India: The Bengal Jute Industry (Cambridge Studies in;
- Advances in Immunology, Vol. 78.
- Women and labour in late colonial India: the Bengal jute industry;
- Sen, Samita;
Free delivery in the US Read more here. Every used book bought is one saved from landfill.
Additional information Sku GOR Author Samita Sen University of Calcutta. Condition Used - Very Good.
Online Women And Labour In Late Colonial India The Bengal Jute Industry
Binding type Paperback. Publisher Cambridge University Press.
- The Spectrum of Mineral and Bone Disorder in Chronic Kidney Disease?
- Correction techniques in emission tomography.
- Duplicate citations.
- Sen, Samita [WorldCat Identities].
- Liquid crystals.
Year published Number of pages ISBN 10 ISBN 13 Cover note Book picture is for illustrative purposes only, actual binding, cover or edition may vary. Note This is a used book - there is no escaping the fact it has been read by someone else and it will show signs of wear and previous use.